- Chill a large martini glass.
- Wet the rim with a lemon wedge and dip in sugar.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine2 oz. Absolut Citron vodka,
1 oz. Caravella Limoncello, and
fresh lemon juice.
- Fill with club soda
- Lightly shake and pour in chilled glass.
- Garnish with lemon wheel.
As with any cocktail, this can be tweaked to reflect
For the sweet person, you could substitute Sprite
for the club soda or add simple syrup (Made by
dissolving sugar in hot water).
For the sour person, add more lemon juice…
and probably a bit extra vodka as well…