Courtesy of Rebeca Shinsky of Bully’s Restaurant & Pub in Columbia
This is a wonderful drink for the holidays –
festive and a bit lavish!
1. Chill a large martini glass. You could use a small glass, but why?
2. In a cocktail shaker over ice, pour:
1 shot Jacquins Creme de Cacao
1 shot Kirschwasser cherry schnapps
1 shot Godiva chocolate liqueur
3. Fill shaker with cream, blend vigorously, and set aside.
4. Lightly drizzle chocolate & cherry syrups on the inside of the chilled martini glass.
Hint: Warm or room temperature syrup drizzles easier than cold.
5. Pour chilled drink into martini glass.
6. Garnish with a skewer of maraschino cherries.